Audi provides styling and substantial upgrades to ensure the RS 5 remains the best RS the series
Taking the best of the A5 and its sporty S5 relative, Audi incorporates them into a car that provides ultra-high performance.
The RS 5 has earned this distinction by virtue of its 336 kilowatt powerful V8 engine. The Audi RS 5 is most capable handling features thanks to its strengthened suspension, re-calibrated steering gear and it’s AWD (all-wheel-drive system) which when combined together makes winding roads an enjoyable and exhilarating experience
Under the bonnet, the Audi RS 5 is equipped with a 4.2-litre V8 engine that develops incredible 336 Kw of power, and is equipped with a seven-speed automated manual gearbox that can be run in automatic mode or manually shifted via steering-wheel-mounted paddles.
Audi’s finely-calibrated “Quattro All-Wheel-Drive System” provides superior stability on the road with the coupe achieving 0 to 100 kmh in 4.3 seconds which is incredibly fast
The Audi RS 5 comes standard with following features:
- 19-inch alloy wheels,
- Adaptive xenon headlights,
- Speed-activated pop-up rear spoiler,
- Panoramic sunroof,
- Keyless ignition and entry,
- Tri-zone automatic climate control,
- Leather upholstery,
- Heated eight-way power sport seats,
- Bluetooth and a premium sound system with a CD player,
- Satellite radio and iPod integration.
- Option highlights include 20-inch alloy wheels, carbon-ceramic front disc brakes, a sport exhaust system, leather/faux suede upholstery, a navigation system and a Bang & Olufsen sound system with HD radio. A Driver Assist package includes adaptive cruise control, adaptive steering and blind spot monitoring.
The Audi RS 5 includes an interior that’s luxurious (uncomfortable seating for adults in the back though).